- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- Trade name: CONSULTORIA DE EVENTOS MTGLOBAL, S.A.
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): A84410034
- Fiscal residence: C/ DOCTOR FLEMING 3, 2º PLANTA (28036) MADRID
- Telephone number: 915340540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MTGlobal collects personal data through:
- Emails: email addresses are only and exclusively used to facilitate contact between you and MTGlobal and to notify you about our products, services, and activities through digital means (email, SMS…) [RFA1] Data collected through those emails addresses will be processed in accordance with the purpose for which the interested party has sent said email: to hold your requests, complaints, and the requests needed to exercise your rights through our contact channels.
- Forms/Lists: In the event that the Client needs to provide MTGlobal with its personal data to the provision of a service, he/she shall complete the form/contact list provided. Only the necessary personal data is collected to provide the service requested by the interested party and in accordance with the agreement between the two parties.
- Video surveillance: Personal data is processed through camera or video camera surveillance systems to maintain the safety of persons and property, as well as of their facilities.
- Curriculum: Personal data is collected and stored so that the interested party can be part of the hiring process, the applicant pool and the recruitment phase conducted by MTGlobal. The interested party gives its consent to the processing of its personal data for the aforementioned purpose. In the event that personal data is modified, we request that you send us a written notification so that we can keep up to date your job application or your curriculum.
Furthermore, we process your personal data according to Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- (a): for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- (b): for the processing of personal data necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject and the application of the corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- (c): for the processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject under the EU legislation possibly applicable or under the legislation of a country in which the GDPR is partially or fully applicable.
- (f): for the processing of personal data necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or the third parties’, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. In particular, the legitimate interests are our commercial interest to provide our website, the security of information, the enforcement of our own legal claims, and the compliance with further legislations.
- e) (e): for the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Automated decisions that may affect you concerning the personal data provided will not be made.
QUALITY OF DATA
Users guarantee and respond to the precision, validity, and authenticity of their personal data, and they undertake to keep them up to date. They also agree to contact and inform us of any changes in their data though our contact channels. Users are responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may emerge from the non-compliance with this obligation.
STORAGE OF DATA
Regarding the sending of information about products and services similar to those that were initially contracted, your personal data will be stored as long as the contractual relation remains in force and you do not withdraw your consent nor object to the processing of your data. Once the service is finished or consent is withdrawn, personal data may be kept for no longer than is necessary, to respond to possible liabilities arising from the provision of services and legal obligations.
MTGlobal will process the personal data of the interested party under absolute confidentiality, and maintaining due secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of all applicable laws. All technical and organizational measures that we apply guarantee the security of the data and avert its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access or processing. Before that, we evaluate the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed.
MTGlobal guarantees compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and informs that the personal data collected is stored in servers located outside the European area and managed by specialized companies, who implement appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures under the GDPR, ensuring theconfidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The data of the interested party may be communicated to companies with a direct economic-business relationship, in order to offer them more information and services related to the activity of MTGlobal.
Additionally, data may be accessed by MTGlobal providers when necessary to comply with legal obligations and/or with the purposes indicated above. These providers will not process your data for other purposes that have not been previously informed by MTGlobal.
In order to do that, in the context of service provision, we use service providers that have been separately bound to maintain confidentiality regarding the provision of services. Data shall only be disclosed to the authorities in the existence of overriding statutory provisions.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
International transfers of personal data to processors will take place in order to provide a service consisting of the processing of personal data and it will be contractually defined. Data will be transferred to third-party countries that can guarantee a level of data protection similar to the one provided by the EU.
In the absence of an adequacy decision, or of appropriate measures, in the aforementioned terms, a transfer or a set of transfers of personal data to a third country shall take place on one of the following conditions (Art. 49.1. GDPR):
- The data subject has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks of such transfers for the data subject due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate measures.
- The international transfer is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
- for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person;
- for important reasons of public interest;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other persons, where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- The transfer is made from a register which according to Union or Member State law is intended to provide information to the public and which is open to consultation either by the public in general or by any person who can demonstrate a legitimate interest, but only to the extent that the conditions laid down by Union or Member State law for consultation are fulfilled in the particular case.
MTGlobal guarantees compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018 and the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and informs that the personal data collected is stored in databases owned by MTGlobal, where appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures are implemented in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, Users have the right to request from MTGlobal the access, rectification, deletion or cancellation and portability of their data, limitation or opposition to their processing, as well as the right to revoke consent for the processing of their data at any time. You can exercise your rights by contacting us through the following email address: email@example.com[RFA1]
You can send an email to the address indicated above, attaching a photocopy of your ID, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke consent for the processing of your data.
- Obtain confirmation regarding the processing of your personal data by MTGlobal
- Access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your data if you see any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request erasure of your data, under certain circumstances, for example, if you consider that there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Request MTGlobal the restriction of processing your data, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a claim in case you consider our processing activities of personal data to be inconsistent in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
Under all circumstances, Users have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Ed.2 December 2020